Body Jelly contains natural ingredients like sweet almond oil, soy oil and jojoba oil. Benefits as described on the company's website include:
- Sweet Almond Oil, a natural nut oil high in fatty acids, alleviates dry, irritated or itchy skin and preserves moisture
- Soy Oil, a protein-rich emollient, replenishes and improves skin’s natural texture and glow
- Jojoba Oil, an excellent moisturizing agent, leaves a rich, non-oily feel while preventing water loss and enhancing suppleness (read full story...)
- Although the product is supposed to be unscented, there is a definite scent. I thought it smelled like beeswax...and apparently there is beeswax in it.
- Penny's tip: Mix it with a lotion or oil that has a scent you like. I mix it with Neutrogena Sesame Oil because I love that scent and it's a very light oil which blends well.
- I found the product to be pretty oily in the jar and on the skin when first applied
- Although oily the product absorbs pretty quickly into the skin
- In my experience the product moisturizes but doesn't seem to last as long as my body creams and body butters
- I can definitely see the most benefit from this product during the winter months when my eczema is bad and I tend to use/need petroleum based products
Be blessed. Be beautiful.