Here are a couple of GENERAL things to remember:
- If you're going dancing or any place that might be hot, be sure to take oil blotting papers or your pressed powder to touch up your face throughout the night
- Penny uses MAC's Oil Blot Powder or Boscia's Oil Blot Papers
- If you're wearing red or dark colored lipstick this is a must!
- Remember to always start with a light application of any product; it's much easier to go heavier/darker, than to fix a mistake because you put too much of something on.
- Be mindful of other people's clothing. Even with make up setting spray I think there is always a chance for some transfer.
- Penny recommends Sebastian's Zero Gravity Hair Spray ($9); Garnier Fructis Style Sleek and Shine Anti-Humidity Hair Spray ($4); L'Oreal Elnett Satin Hair Spray ($9-$15)