I hope this post finds you all in the best of health and spirits. Today Penny's posting a little something for the fellas. Women can enjoy too, but I very rarely have anything for the guys on here (simply because I don't usually test men's grooming products...LOL)...so I wanted to share.
My beloved shared this item with me and I love it! I was so pleased with it I said I would post something on my blog about it. I was given a puzzled look. Why? Because it is not at all beauty related. But in true Mo fashion (not Penny; she's nicer than Mo) I said: "It's my blog so I can post whatever I want." LOL! So here goes...
|Monster iClarityHD Speaker|
This little portable speaker has better sound (and volume) than any of the computer speakers, and iPod speakers I've owned! It is perfect for get togethers, the beach, a hotel room, car travel, teleconferencing on telework days, Skype chats, etc. Features include (as stated by the manufacturer):
- Ultra-compact, high performance bluetooth speaker and speakerphone in the palm of your hand
- Two 35 mm full range drivers gives you music incredible fidelity in the mid and high frequencies
- Monster Passive Radiator Subwoofer for deep, clean and tight bass
- Bluetooth 2.0 audio and digital signal processing for superior sound quality in a compact design
- Compatible With iPad/iPod/iPhone & Macbook
- Ultra-Compact, High-Performance Bluetooth Speaker Delivers Best-In-Class Wireless Stereo Sound
- Built-In Microphone With Advanced Noise Cancellation Enables Clear Wireless Hands-Free Calling & Conferencing.
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries Power Up To 5 Hours Of Play Time At Full Volume On A Single Charge
- Also has an auxiliary input just in case you want to use with a non-bluetooth device
- Range up to 33 FT
|Monster ClarityHD Speaker|
- Optimized for Blackberry devices, smartphones, netbooks and notebook PCs.
- Connects to iPod or any device with a 3.5 mm headphone port using a mini-jack cable (cable not included).
Some sites charge as much as $75-$100+ for this item so be sure to shop around. I got a great price on Amazon and free shipping as a Prime member. If you want a more professional, high-end speaker, the online reviews said to check out the JamBox by Jawbone (which costs almost 3x as much).
Be blessed. Have beats.
DJ Penny ;-)