Penny-the-Product-Princess here with a new product review. If you're really into make-up like I am you probably have a beautyblender (Sephora, $19.95-$39.95). The beautyblender is an ergonomically designed make-up sponge applicator developed for use with liquid foundations and tinted moisturizers(some reviewers also say they use it for cream foundations). It also comes with its own cleanser.
- The blender is a non-latex, hypoallergenic sponge that is washable and re-usable.
- The blender is eco-friendly.
- The blender can last 4-6 months if kept clean and free of bacteria.
- The beautyblender kit comes with a sponge, cleanser, and a disc that shows you how to use it.
- You soak the sponge in water before each use; the sponge will expand. You must squeeze out the excess water before you use it.
- Dip the sponge into the foundation on the back of your hand; then use a blotting technique to get the best results; this means that you dab the base of the sponge against your face until you get the desired coverage
- There are lots of videos online that show you how to use the blender as well (http://www.youtube.com/; search 'beautyblender').