Friday, March 11, 2011

Special Note to Subscribers

Hello!

If you receive this blog via email you won't see the COMMENTS box and some of the other feautures. Please click on the TITLE OF THE ARTICLE in the email and it will take you to the actual blog site. There you can see everything in full color and leave comments for Penny. I often received emails about the blogs but wondered why most people didn't actually comment on the blog page itself. Then I realized some of you couldn't see the comments box, the blogs I follow, the archive lists or any of that (...and I know Penny's friends aren't shy. LOL!) Sometimes I leave follow-up comments on a particular story as well, so its good to check. I would love to get your feedback. Even if it's just to click the little boxes at the bottom of each article (i.e. funny, interesting, etc).
 
Please keep in mind that your comment will not appear instanteously. I have to review the comments and post them once I receive them. You can also let me know that you don't want it posted ('for my eyes only') or you can post something as 'Annonymous.' 
 
 
Thank you for your continued support and encouragement. Happy Friday!
 
Be blessed. Be beautiful.
Penny


2 comments:

  1. Greetings! I've beenn reading your weblog for a long
    time noow and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout oout ffom Dallas Tx!
    Just wanted too say keep up the great job!

    my webpage - buy youtube views cheap fast ()

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the support and feedback! Will posting to the blog (and on Pinterest) again this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

      Delete