Sunday, October 2, 2011

Penny's UPDATE - Blank Face

Hi All:
Since my post on September 17th about facial cleansers/make-up removers I tried a new product I have come to like. On one of my many visits to Sephora I came across another great find in the bins near the check-out line with the travel size and mini items. I've been curious about the Boscia brand for some time. So I was pleased to see the mini-bottle of  Boscia's Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil (mini was about $10-$17).

This cleansing oil contains a blend of botanical oils that break up make-up without drying out the skin; much like my beloved Bobbi Brown Cleansing Oil ($39). Bobbi Brown's formula contains olive and jojoba oils for softening, while ginger root extract is said to soothe and calm the skin. Boscia is a natural line and the Boscia's Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil (5oz, $26) is paraben-free, phalate-free, and free of dyes, and perfumes. It is really gentle and has a slightly cooling feeling and smell (possibly from the eucaplyptus and menthol), but neither lingers. The Bosica product also contains jojoba oil, as well as, rose hip oil (Vitamins A & C), and coconut and palm oils. I love that it takes off all my make-up and cleanses my face well without any drying or tigthening. It does not leave an oily residue and rinses clean. And unlike the Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser and Make-up Remover mentioned in my previous post, it does not burn my eyes or have a strong smell. Although the Neutrogena product is the most budget friendly, I prefer the Boscia cleanser and would definitely buy this again.

Be blessed. Be beautiful.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment