Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy 2012!

Penny (and I) wish you all continued blessings in the coming year! Although life can be challenging at times, I always remember something my great grandma used to say..."every disappointment is a blessing in disguise." So even if you don't always feel blessed...know that you are...as you are loved and alive! I pray for a healthy year for us...a year that is more prosperous than the last...and one that gives us the peace of mind to start and end each day positively. True beauty comes from within.

Thank you for your support always! Penny will continue to do her part to share her musings from the beauty world. Please continue to read my blog, share it with friends and family; encourage them to subscribe, and leave lots of comments.

Be blessed. Be beautiful.
Be you!
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment