Saturday, August 24, 2013

Foundation Frenzy

Hello Beautifuls!

Many of you have shared over the years how challenging it is to find the right foundation shade for your skin tone. Well my favorite beauty store Sephora + Pantone has just introduced new technology to help match you up with the perfect foundation called Color IQ. Penny's excited and can't wait to check this out!

You have the option of going into the store and having them find a match for you by using a handheld device that takes a picture of your skin. Or you can go online and find other matches based on your current foundation.  http://www.sephora.com/color-iq



The nice thing is that they also offer options for one shade lighter or one shade darker. This is important for Penny since I have to cover my melasma which is much darker than the rest of my skin. Unfortunately for me my current regimen requires two kinds of foundations and a concealer.  I also change complexions pretty drastically with the change of seasons so the other shade suggestions will come in handy. Sephora provides you with shade options in a variety of formulas, brands, and at various price points.

Let Penny know if you find your color match and how your overall experience was.
Be blessed. Be beautiful.
P

2 comments:

  1. Good info. Lucky me I recently found your blog by
    chance (stumbleupon). I've book marked it for later!

    Here is my homepage: DermaJuvenate Review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you continue to find my posts helpful. :-)

      Delete