It has been too long since I stopped by and I apologize for the delay. Trust and believe lots of products have been tried and tested these past couple months (after all, Penny IS a Product Princess). LOL! But time and motivation has not allowed for fingertips to keyboard.
This time I want to share with you some of the blogs, vlogs, magazines, and websites that help keep Penny informed. I know many of you are already up on the happenings but an even exchange of information is always helpful. So let Penny know what she's missing out on. What's your favorite source of beauty information? Please leave a comment (if you prefer it not be published, simply indicate that it is a *private* message and I won't post it.) Thank you for your feedback,
- www.Sephora.com - As a member of their VIB beauty insider club I get dibs on beauty products before they are released to the public. I also get great samples and free shipping on my online orders. Sephora has also made some changes lately and they have moved some of their online resources to the stores themselves. One example is their Fragrance Finder kiosk. This is an in-store touch-screen monitor that help you find the perfect fragrance. They also have a new Color IQ event going on now. With new technology they can find your perfect foundation match, in a variety of brands and formulas.
- www.MichellePhan.com - Everyone knows this beauty entrepreneur and YouTube make-up sensation. She has been covered by many of the major media outlets, is a spokesperson for Lancome, has her own jewelry line and is about to launch her own makeup line. Although I get emails almost daily since signing up for her blog, I just filter what I'm interested in and keep those write ups for when its time to shop for new products. She often has goods beauty tips.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/gossmakeupartist - Wayne Goss - Pro Makeup Artist. Love this guy out of the UK. He is always up on the best products and the newest trends.
- www.http://musingsofacitygirl.com/ and http://www.youtube.com/user/DRBrooklyn730 - Cindy Diaz was one of the first bloggers/vloggers I ever followed. She has great make-up tutorials that I have often re-created successfully one my own.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeupGeekTV and http://www.makeupgeek.com/ - This young lady Marlena is a Makeup Educator who stays on top of the trends and has her own makeup line.
- http://www.veria.com - This is a wellness site that offers great healthy lifestyle tips and recipes.
- www.HauteLook.com - A members-only shopping website owned by Nordstrom offering limited-time sale events with top brands in women's and men's fashion, jewelry and accessories, and more. It's free to join.
- www.ShopItToMe.com - A members-only personal shopping assistant. This site allows you to set up a profile that allows you to customize the sales they send you. You choose the designers you want to stay on top of and they send you emails with the deals. It's free to join but I think you have to get invited by a member.
- http://www.maccosmetics.com/index.tmpl - MAC Cosmetics Online; emails with all the latest MAC products and online tutorials from their top makeup artists around the country.
- http://www.solesociety.com/ - Sole Society is a member site with cool quality shoes, handbags and accessories at good prices. The prices are a bit higher than those at ShoeDazzle but I find the quality is better as well.
- http://www.shoedazzle.com - ShoeDazzle is a members only site with the latest celebrity trends on shoes, handbags and accessories. I like their handbags better than their shoes but their prices can't be beat.
- InStyle Magazine - Love the articles and myriad of products they introduce me to.
- MORE Magazine - Love that this mag is for women 40+ with great articles, but still fashion forward and and on point with make-up and skincare advice.
Be blessed. Be beautiful.