Sunday, March 30, 2014

Sephora VIB Rouge Event - Beauty Buys

 
Hello Beautiful!

Today I had the pleasure of shopping a private event at Sephora (Chevy Chase, MD location). The customer service was excellent! I found almost every thing I intended to shop for and more. They had beauty make-overs, refreshments, limited edition products, a free makeup bag and samples...the 15% off the entire purchase didn't hurt either. LOL! The 15% off sale for you and a friend starts today and ends April 11th, in store and online, so be sure to take advantage. Here are some of the goodies I picked up:

Cosmetics:
DIVERGENT Cosmetics, Multi-Piece Limited Edition (LE) Palette ($32.50-Sold Out) - This "...all-in-one face palette inspired by the worldwide bestseller, Divergent, now a major motion picture." Love the colors in this palette. It sold out in minutes this
Divergent Collection @ Sephora
morning in the store. I had to order it online ASAP. This kit contains: High-Pigment Eye Shadow in Candor Lace, Luminous Taupe, Envious Chocolate; Long Wear Blush; Matte Bronzer; and High-Shine Lip Gloss in Artistic Mauve.

There is also another LE Divergent Multi-Piece Collectors Kit "inspired by the traits of each Divergent faction" with High-Pigment Eye Shadows in 12 shades, two Long-Wear Blushes, Shimmering Bronzer, and a Radiant Glow Illuminator. Four High Shine Lip Glosses are also included to complete this kit of really cool colors for a variety of looks.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never ($25) - This 'Allure Best of Beauty' Award Winner lipstick is a beautiful lilac rose that is perfect for spring, and has great staying power without being drying. 

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme Lipstick in Violet ($24) - this was my second spring pick. Its a beautiful magenta violet that was a bit bright and a little intimidating in the tube but once I tried it on it was a beautiful pop of color. The Sephora rep that recommended it was wearing it well so I asked her what it was. Just trying to find my 'radiant orchid' match for the spring.


Sephora Collection Colorful Blush in Golden Spice ($15) - This was recommended by one of Penny's pals. (Thank you Michele) Can't wait to get some sun and a little color to my skin to wear this. Its a beautiful chestnut shade with a slight gold shimmer.


Fragrance:
Nirvana White by Elizabeth and James ($22) - This rollerball scent has notes of peony, muguet (Lily of the valley) and musk that is described as "sophisticated and feminine"...on me I find it to be a fresh, light floral, and great for spring. 

Tools:

Sephora PRO Domed Stippling Brush
Sephora Large Stippling Brush ($36) - Can't wait to try this brush with my cream and liquid foundations. According to the Sephora rep, with this brush I can apply my foundation to have an airbrush finish.

Sephora Crease Shadow Brush ($16) - Just needed to replace one of my crease brushes and this one felt soft and full, and was at a reasonable price point.

Skincare:
Clarins  Lotion Tonique, 6.8oz ($23) - This is the first toner that leaves my skin clean, and soft without that dry, tight feeling. Alcohol-free for normal to dry skin.

I also picked up a few of my staples (concealer, primer, etc). Great way for Penny to start the day. :-)

Be blessed. Be beautiful.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment