Hi all! Hope this post finds you in the best of spirits!
As you all know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Penny loves sharing the multitude of beauty bargains that support this cause. It's time to "Fight Like A Girl!" Let's shop with purpose and do our part to help find a cure for breast cancer (and all the cancers out there affecting us all). Here are just a few of the products you should look for this month, and more than a few of the products Penny will be purchasing. :-)
- Bobbi Brown Pretty Pink Ribbon Lip Gloss Collection ($60) – $12 from this purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Essie 2014 Breast Cancer Awareness Mini Cube (4 bottles); ($17)
- Sexy Hair Concepts Breast Cancer Awareness Big Sexy Spray & Play Hair Spray, $36, www.JCPenney.com
- Jergen's Original Scent Cherry-Almond Moisturizer, $7, www.Drugstore.com
- Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips, $7, www.Target.com
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner, $6 each, www.Ulta.com
- Redken Color Extend Magnetics Shampoo, $41, Walgreens.com; Redken Color Extend Magnetics Conditioner, $22, www.Walgreens.com
Pretty Pink Ribbon Gloss Collection
- Estee' Lauder Evelyn Lauder Dream Solid Perfume Compact ($49.50) – 100% proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- EOS Strawberry Sorbet and Fresh Watermelon Lip Balm Duo ($5.99) – 100% proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Research.
- Aerie Limited-Edition Bridget Bra ($29.95) aerie.com – 100% proceeds to Bright Pink.
- Clinique Great Skin Great Cause ($38); A limited-edition 6.7 oz bottle of Clinique's #1 moisturizer. Comes with a 4-charm key chain. – $10 from this purchase will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Redken Pillow Proof Blow Dry Two Day Extender & Oil Absorbing Dry Shampoo, $9, www.ulta.com
- Sonia Kashuk Moisture Luxe Tinted Lip Balm, $9, www.Target.com; NOTE: Sonia Kashuk, a breast cancer survivor herself, joins with Target every year to highlight a group of Limited Edition products in support of October's National Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- ANEW Vitale Night Cream, $28, Avon.com – With each Anew Vitale Day or Night Cream Purchase, Avon will donate $5.00 to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
- Marc Jacobs Honey Eau de Parfum, $76, www.NeimanMarcus.com
- Pureology Pure Volume for Fine, Colour Treated Hair, Pureology.com
- Soft & Dri Aluminum Free Deodorant, $2, Drugstore.com – NOTE: From May 1, 2014 – December 31, 2014 sales of specially marked Soft & Dri products sold in North America will support Soft & Dri's $10,000 donation to Play for P.I.N.K.
- Shisheido Lacquer Gloss. $25, Sephora.com
- Earth Therapeutics Microwavable Anti-Stress Sinus Pillow, $15, www.Ulta.com – NOTE: Earth Therapeutics is a proud supporter of the National Breast Cancer Foundation. With every purchase of our PINK breast cancer awareness items, you will be helping to fight the cause.
|Be Legendary Lip Gloss|
- AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream for Breast Cancer Awareness - NOTE: During the month of October, AHAVA will donate 10% of proceeds to the National Breast Cancer Foundation in support of their mission to save lives through early detection and to provide mammograms for those in need.
- Gap So Pink, FragranceNet.com will donate 15% of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Tweezerman's limited edition Precision in Pink BCA Slant Tweezer gets a fresh look for 2014 with pink & white ribbons on a pristine white enamel finish. $1 from each sale is donated to Susan G. Komen For The Cure and CEW Cancer Organizations, among other charities ($22, www.tweezerman.com).
- Vera Wang Truly Pink, FragranceNet.com will donate 15% of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
|Vera Wang's Truly Pink|
- A limited-edition shade of Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Gloss inspired by the iconic pink BCA ribbon created to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. NOTE: Smashbox Cosmetics is donating $5 from the purchase of every Be Legendary Lip Gloss in Promise to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Be blessed. Be beautiful.
* Follow me on Pinterest @ Penny's Penchant.