Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ready, Set...Flawless!

Penny here!

During the holidays Penny went on a YouTube binge and came across lots of great cosmetics and beauty tips. I tried new eye shadows, new eyeliners, false lashes (yes, I put them on myself! LOL) and replenished my make-up tools. One of my fav finds was M.A.C.'s Mineralize Skinfinish Natural face powder ($26). I use this powder to set my foundation and concealer. I love the smooth matte finish but most of all the weightless feel and flawless coverage. My shade is Medium Deep (a rich golden tan). It sounds darker than it is (some of you are going, what part of Penny's skintone is 'deep?) LOL! I know I get pale in the winter but this gives a hint of color that doesn't make me look like I have a faux tan or anything. Trust me.

I purchased this because I was re-creating a look I saw on YouTube, but now I wish I had discovered it alot sooner. This Skinfinish low coverage looks better than translucent powder and does not leave a potentially ashy finish that sometimes comes across in pictures. A large full circular brush will do the trick. 

Be blessed. Be beautiful.
P

No comments:

Post a Comment