Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Penny wants to wish each and every one of you a
HAPPY, HEALTHY, PROSPEROUS, and BLESSED New Year!

Ok...ok...so I'm a few days late...but better late than never I always say. LOL! 

As we start this new year Penny would like to ask you to be kind to yourself this year. It is so easy to get caught up in the day-to-day activities of our lives that we don't stop to do things for ourselves. Pay attention to your body's needs and treat it well...(that's what I'm going to try to do anyway). If you're feeling sort of 'blah' or stressed out, go get a facial, massage, or body treatment. On a budget?...get your brows done or get a free make-over at the mall. Try a new body butter or body scrub and luxuriate at home. Get a new haircut or style to update your look. Buy a new lipstick, nail polish, or mascara as a pick me up. Experiment with a new fragrance (Penny has great tips on finding new fragrances). Make it about YOU from time to time and enjoy the beauty that is you...inside and out. 

Keep in mind that if you have a beauty question, I may have covered it already in an older post, so check my 'Archives' on the right side of the page.  You are also always welcome to leave a comment for me on any of the blog entries. If you prefer it not be posted for all to see, just let me know.

Have a beautifully blessed new year all!

Yours truly,
Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment