M.A.C Peacocky Collection (Mega Metal Eye Shadow) - This is one of the
- MAC store & counters, $19.50
- MAC store & counters, $18
- Target, from $6-$8
Lancôme Blush Subtil Sheer Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush - Penny is not big on blush but feels like it is necessary to complete ‘the look’…finish the face…and for others to find my cheeks. LOL! After receiving a gift in Sheer Amourose, I sampled this fine powdered blush and have come to like the smooth, natural, light look and feel. It applies evenly and lasts.
- Bloomingdales, $29.50
Lancôme Color Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow Quad Smooth Hold - Nice colors. Great powder and application. I was able to try the colors in Innocence Couture, on a colleague and the colors applied smoothly, evenly and blended great. Penny also likes that the colors come various finishes…sheen, shimmer, matte and metallic.
- Bloomingdales, $42
Clinique Blushwear Cream Stick - Penny has always been hesitant about cream blu
- Tap lightly directly from the tube onto the cheeks and blend with your fingers.
- Bloomingdales, $19
Bobbi Brown Cream Eye Shadow - Like cream blush Penny was a bit apprehensive about cream eye shadow. This Bobbi Brown formula blends evenly and is now my favorite ‘base’ coat for almost any eye shadow look. The colors I have are Cement - a grayish taupe & Bone - a light cream-yellow.
- The trick is to scoop a very small amount onto the back of your hand, tap onto the entire lid lightly, and quickly; blends best with your fingertips.
- Always keep the jar covered tightly as too much air exposure will cause the formula to dry and become more difficult to blend.
- Bloomingdales, $22
Be blessed. Be beautiful.